Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Anything Goes but a Card

Happy Tuesday,

I haven't posted in quite some time. I have been spending most of my time with my grandson and his parents. They will be moving to the Dominican Republic for 4 months then onto Panama. I will miss them terribly. Thank goodness for technology. God has new plans for them as they begin their new life as missionaries.

Today I have created a shadow box using Scrapiniec Park Avenue Shadow Box from Noor Design. I chose Tilda on the beach. Most of the goodies I used for my design were in my July Crafteezee collection. I love the beautiful lace and Maja paper. I colored Tilda with Copic Markers and paper pieced her outfit. 

My favorite item is the pearl starfish. Need more of these. 

Ok, now let's see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by.




Here is a closer view:



I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Crafting by Design - August Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia - Fully Loaded
Marvelous Magnolia -Challenge Holyday
Paradise of Magnolia - #42 Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - #135 Seaside/Beach
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Your framed decor is so gorgeous I had to pin it! I love everything about the frame, inside and a beautiful Tilda. Enjoy the kids, God works are amazing!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Thanks for joining at Marvelous Magnolia: Holiday
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Absolutely stunning project! Thanks for join us at Paradise of Magnolia, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great make. so many details. lovely. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    Evie - DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!