Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Buttons and Bows

Happy Wednesday,

I had a great visit with my grandson Ezra. What a joy! He as such a sweet personality. Smiling all the time. It is great!

This week over at Midweek Magnolias our challenge is Button and Bows. The paper is from the Pion Botanical collection. I chose Rose Scent Tilda and colored her with Copic Markers. I used heart tag, large butterfly, Oh La La collection from Magnolia Doohickey. The banner is from La La Land and the back layers of the card were created with Go Create Dies. I add wooden button with floss bows, ribbon, tulle, flowers, metal embellishment, pearl bling and netting.

Now let's see what you create.



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tilda's Town - #167 Dies or Punches

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karen!! Tilda is perfect! Love the papers and embellies...have a great day Karen!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the design! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a fabulous card! Really love the shaped design, all those cool die cuts, and your beautifully colored image! :^)
    So glad you had fun with your grandson! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!