Saturday, October 5, 2013

Trick or Treat Tag

Happy Saturday!

Welcome. I am on a new craze. I absolutely love these Prima Doll Stamps. I love creating their outfits. It reminds me of when I was a child and I had paper dolls. I used paper from Graphic 45 Steampunk, tissue tape from Tim Holtz and a stencil scene. I cut her clothes out and glued to the doll. I colored her hair with Copic Markers E25, E31, E50. For her headband and shoes I added orange glitter. Her tights have glow in the dark glitter. To finish off my design I added ribbon, metal trinkets, lace and Jolees embellishment.

I hope you feel inspired to create a fall or Halloween project. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen





Click the links below to purchase the items at 7 Kids College Fund
Cryogen Paper
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
 Black Memento
Copic Markers



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - #162 Fall/Autumn
4 Crafty Girlz - #3 Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - #64 Anything Goes with Ribbon
Craftin' Boutique - #10 Halloween Challenge
It's all abut Vintage - #53 Autumn Harvest
D.R.S. Designs - #90 Harvest Moon


7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is an amazing tag. I cannot believe all the elements on this!! It is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my original comment came through, so she is beautiful and I love her pockets. Love the papers and the soft autumn colors. Your banner is spectacular, great idea. Very sweet bag.
    hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever Karen, so creative
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our fall challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks,great job!

    Leanne DT!
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, That is one stunning tag. Love all the elements and the awesome colors.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a stunning creation. Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girlz challenge blog and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!