Saturday, April 13, 2013

CMC Challenge Red

Hello,

Is everybody ready for the weekend? I sure am. We had snow yesterday and today it is supposed to be in the mid 50's. That's New England weather for you. Today I am showcasing Tilda with Bunny. She is too sweet. You will want to join us over at the CMC challenge Red, Reds and More Red.  I am always nervous using red so I try to stay away from it. So it was good that I was challenged to use red. I actually enjoyed coloring with the red. I hope I have inspired you today!

Oh and mark your calendars for the CMC 3rd Year Birthday Bash beginning on April 26th. 



Here is what I used to create my card:
Magnolia Stamp Tilda with Bunny
Cryogen Paper
Authentique Paper - Glory
Copic Markers - Skin E000, E00, R20; Hair E25, E31, E50; Pants/hat R37, R39; Shirt Ribbon B91, B93, B95; Shoes E41, E43, E44; Rabbit C0, C01
Memory Box Dies - Umbrella, Flowers, Frame
Cherry Lynn Die - Flourish
Doily
Ribbon, Bling, Flower, Lace

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Milk and Coffee - Welcome Spring
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Blooms, Ribbon, Gems)

14 comments:

  1. Wow oh wow!!! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! Darling card! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done !! You have colored your reds perfectly. Love the polka dots on the shirt :) She is definitely one of the cutest Tilda's.
    hugs: Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darling....just love it! Love the polka dots and reds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen this is darling dear!! LOVE THE COLORS!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, lovely card. Your colors are great.
    Have a nice day, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Tilda is adorable! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Fabulous colors and details
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet Magnolia image...love your card. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous array of colours! Thanks so much for playing at Divas by Design this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors!!!You did a fantastic job. Just beautiful!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Tilda looks gorgeous in red, very elegant
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!