Friday, April 19, 2013

A Preview a Pretty Gift Bag

Hello,

It's Friday and tomorrow is another awesome blog hop over at 7 Kids College Fund. You won't want to miss it! Today I am giving you a little preview of DoCrafts products. They are fabulous. I so enjoyed making this gift bag. The ribbons and paper are so sweet. And the stamps are great, so many to choose from. You will want to check out the other products they have available for your future products.

I hope I have inspired you today! Please remember to stop by tomorrow.

Karen


Here is a closer view:

I used the following products from 7 Kids College Fund for my gift bag:

I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Card and Scrap - Use Dies
Memas Crafts - Anything Goes









7 comments:

  1. Karen, this is gorgeous!!! So so sweet, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is so sweet and elegant. I love it.
    xxKelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab ,pretty bag ,love all those gorgeous die cuts
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #9, #18, #234, #235, and #243.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by JuliaMe and Myself on the Dark… and My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!

    Thanx for joining us at Card and Scrap Good luck in the draw, and hope to see you back next time!
    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    DT member Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful gift bag. Thanks for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!