Monday, March 18, 2013

Sledding on a Winter Day


Hello Inky Fans,

Today I am showcasing this sweet stamp Angelica's sled. I colored my image with Copic Markers- hair E25, E31, E50; Skin E000, E00, R20; Sled E41, E42, E43; Clothing B000, B01, V91, V93, V95. I used a silver glitter pen for the runners on the sled and snowwriter with white glitter on the snow, ear muffs and fir on the boots. The paper is from Graphic 45 The Nutcracker. I paper pierced the presents on the sled. For the final touches I added some bling hearts and ribbon.



I hope I have inspired you to create a winter themed card! Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to join us for Inky Impressions challenge on Wednesday.

Karen

How about a closer look:


I am entering this card in the following challenge:
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with  ribbon



2 comments:

  1. Lovely purples!
    Thank you for joining in at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight.
    Also don't forget to pop over to craftyribbonsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk to see the details of our Easter Hop with prizes!
    :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so pretty! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!