Saturday, March 30, 2013

CMC Hair


Happy Saturday!

I hope you had a good week! Are you going to be crafting this week? You should head over to CMC for the hair/texture challenge. Suzanne is offering an awesome class on coloring hair. I am taking the class and have learned some great techniques.

Today I am showcasing this sweet image from Saturated Canary.  I colored her with Copic Markers: Skin E000, E00 R20; Hair E25, E31, E50; Bow/Shirt R01, R000; Pants YG93, YG97; Book E40, E41. I used paper from my stash, ribbon, flowers, and lace. I used flourish die from Cherry Lynn, leaves from Dienamics, Spellbinders die Label 1, and Magnolia Die Tag. Thanks for stopping by!



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Saturated Canary - #40 Pretty Pastels
Make it Monday - #133
Clearly Inspired - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Challenge #35 Flowers


3 comments:

  1. Hi hunni

    This is a super card. What a fabulous layout and lots of lovely embellishments. Flowers are great.

    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    Good luck
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the image and those flowers are lush. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did. Enjoy the rest of your Easter.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!