Monday, November 19, 2012

Zoe as Santa Claus



Happy Monday,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a wonderful weekend filled with crafting and cleaning. I am very excited my family is coming for Thanksgiving! However, I need to clean my house and that meant a little less crafting. Before I get to my project there is a DT call over at Inky Impressions. The deadline for entries is December 3, 5 p.m. (Est.). A great team of gals and lots of fun! Here a link please check it out! http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com/2012/11/design-team-call.html

I hope this ornament inspires you to create an ornament using a non-Christmas image. I had so much fun creating this adorable ornament.

Here is what I used to create the ornament:
Inky Impressions Stamp: Zoe's Birthday Cupcake
Tim Holtz - Bag Die
Graphic 45 Paper -
Cheese Cloth sprayed with Forest Green Glimmer Mist
Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Jolee's Boutique - Santa Suit
Misc. Embellishments
Copic Markers - B91, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44

A closer view of Santa Zoe:

I am entering my ornament in the following challenge:

Divas By Design - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. This is superb Thanks for playing at Divas by Design Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation......Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!