Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wizard Tilda






Happy 4th of July! We actually watched fire works last night. They were so pretty. Today was pretty laid back. I cleaned my craft room which took all day. Once you start you get into every nook & cranny. Plus I organized all my Magnolias in binders and printed the images with names and collection. That was quite a project. Need to buy more supplies tomorrow. In Staples I found some awesome Martha Stewart binders with protectors. I will post a sample this week.

I hope you all had a wonderful day!

Wizard Tilda is teaching Math today. This stamp is so versatile. I can't wait to use all my new stamps. Hopefully, I'll have one to post on Friday.

Here is what I used to create the card:

Magnolia Stamp: Wizard Tilda
Copic Markers
Basic Gray & Authentique paper
Misc. Embellishments
Memory Box Die
Twine

19 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable! Love the sentiment! Great card!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I haven't seen this one before

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, so many fabulous details....happy 4th and hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! Love your background and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper with the books, it makes the perfect backdrop for your Tilda Nicely done
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card. Great layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card. Just love this little Tilda. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the 'bookshelf' backdrop! V cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! fantastic card Karen, love this Tilda and your papers are so perfect.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card...I love the DPs with Tilda, the "books" are a great touch. And good for you on the organizing! I would love to see the binders and how you did it. I keep telling myself to organize but....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so CUTE! I just LOVE your classroom and Tilda is colored so beautifully!

    ♥ Laura C.

    I really hope you do post how you store your stamps because I'm trying to figure out what to do with mine. They're just in a drawer right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is just outstanding!!!!! Love the tilda wizard and the design is gorgeous!!!!! Anotherr fabulous card!!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute card! You did a fantastic job on her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card Karen. this tilda is so cute, she reminds of Harry Potter, in the library at school! lovely coloring and layout. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen, you did a fabulous job coloring this Tilda. Very cute and pretty card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Karen!
    I love this card. the sentiment is perfect and so is your coloring.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable, Karen. Tilda is beutifully colored and love those DPs. I also store my Maggies in binders with the names and collection. Then they are at my fingertips.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a winner Karen- it really has a magical feel about it. I love the image and the truth is - reading is magical!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!