Monday, June 25, 2012

Tilda with Wiola



I made this little gift bag for a friend at work! I am going to use it for a gift card. It is the perfect size. I hope you like it.

Here is what I used:

Magnolia Stamp Tilda with Wiola
Flowers the edges kissed with Concord Distress Ink
Twine for the handles
Copic Markers
Liquid Glass for the button on Tilda's Jacket
Cheery Lynn Dies - Mini Fanciful Flourish
Tim Holtz Bag Die

I am entering this project in the following challenges
Midweek Magnolias -Week # 16 -Anything but a Card   
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything but a Card   

Tonight was the last night of the cooking class and we got to bring a guest to dinner. Here are a couple of photos from the dinner. It was very yummy.....



      

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty, wonderful gift bag.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, Gorgeous Gift bag, I love this stamp and your colouring of it is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this paper bag is fantastic. I love the colours
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coloring, she looks gorgeous! I also love the food! You should have us all over for a buffet after you have learned all this great cooking.mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute gift bag and the food looks great too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your bag is tremendous! And you dishes are mouth watering!!! WOW all scrumptious!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gift bag Karen, you've coloured sweet Tilda beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! This image just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bag is great! What a clever idea for a card. And Tilda looks perfect on the bag! And the food...don't get me started, i'm drooling too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your paper bag Karen!!
    What can I say.. Your colouring is amazing!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias this week!!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen, Karen, Karen, this is simply gorgeous!!! Superb colouring of this adorable Tilda--I love the colours that you've chosen. Beautifully embellished.
    Oh wow, your dishes were appetizingly displayed. Yummy!!! I get a kick out of watching Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef--2 of my fave reality shows..LOL
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen, your gift bag is so adorable!! Your friend is going to love it! Your coloring is so beautiful!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! Love it! And those dishes look pretty yummy, too!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!