Monday, June 25, 2012

It's All About Edwin



Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I sure did. I went to our favorite crafting store with my friends on Saturday, made a few cards, we had beautiful weather and last night my husband took me out for delicious ice cream.

I made this card for Vegas in a couple of weeks. Two more cards to go!

Here is what I used to make the card.

Magnolia Stamp - Edwin with Glasses
Copic Markers
Embossing Folder
Twine
Paper from my stash
Misc. Embellishments

I am entering this card in Tilda's Town Challenge #16- Edwin

Happy Crafting!

15 comments:

  1. Great card! Very creative! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!!!! Love the twine action, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Edwin card is adorable, fantastic.
    Have a great day.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card - I sure do wish I had a genius at work here!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Loooove your sentiment!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, adore the embossing, very creative. Edwin looks so handsome, great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! Edwin is so adorable and I love that teal embossed paper!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOhhh I love the embossed background and the dark color for this card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this Edwin- he's so cute! Beautiful card, Karen! Thanks for sharing with us in Tilda's Town this week! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow fantastic card and lovely colours.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Karen!! I love the embossing folder you used for the background..
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a darling card!!! Love the embossing in the background and Edwin is a real looker!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the embossed background and sentiment. It suits Edwin to a tee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh! Great masculine card! I really like the color combo and your coloring is awesome!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!