Friday, March 16, 2012

Thanks a Bunch


Happy Friday,

Wow, I can't believe it is the middle of March. The weather here has been great; next week they are saying we will be having 70's & 80's. It is more like April... I will take this any day. I just hope it lasts.

Did everyone have a good week? Did you get a lot of crafting done? I got a couple of cards finished. I did this thank you card for the Simon Says Challenge a BIT o' GREEN!!!!

Here is what I used;

AMUSE polka dot note card
Distress Ink Pine Needles & Forest Moss
White Ribbon
Memory Box Umbrella, Wildflower Patch & Willow Dragonfly Dies
Hero Art Stamp - Flower Medley
AMUSE sentiment stamp

Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by...

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Challenge - a BIT o' GREEN!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!
    I love your card. The umbrella looks great with the flowers in it.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really elegant!!!! I just love the little umbrella with the flowers!!!! Beautiful added touch!!!! Just a fabulous and gorgeous card Karen!!!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen, so elegant and pretty :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, please remember to link back to the challenge blog hunny to qualify for the fabby prize :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mandy! I was not doing that. Have a great night!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!