Sunday, August 28, 2011

Halloween in August - Tilda with Pumpkin


We were very lucky with hurricane Irene; in our area we got a lot of rain and some wind. I know many around us are flooding and experiencing power outages. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone.

Last week I received about ten new Magnolia stamps. I am so looking forward to making some new cards this coming week. Here is one of my new stamps.

So today I spent my day making a Halloween card with Tilda with Pumpkin. She is such an adorable image. I colored her with Copic Markers B63, B66, C00, C01, C03, C05, E000, E00, E11, G20, G21, R20, Y11, Y21, Y38, YR12, YR15, YR18, YR20, and YR21. To add some glimmer; I used a black Spica pen on the handle of the pumpkin and I used glimmer mist on her boots and to add a little dimension to her hair.

Yesterday I did a little shopping and I used the new paper I bought –the orange polka dot is from Bo Bunny, the spider web is from K & Company and the pumpkin paper is midnight dreary from Moxxie LLC. I used a Stampn’ up punch and stamp for the Happy Halloween sentiment. I used black soot distress ink on the edges of the paper and the flower to give them a misty look and feel. The spider is a stamp from Martha Stewart. I added a little bling and some new-stripped wired ribbon to finish off my card.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Cute little sweet Tilda. It's always fun seeing Halloween projects. This one is no exception :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Halloween card,lovely colouring on your cute Tilda
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen this is too cute! I love the way you did the ribbon and the fun Halloween paper is terrific. Fab Halloween card...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! I especially love that ribbon! That is really fantastic! You did a great job with the inking on the orange. I just can't ever do it as well as others, like you.

    XO.
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card - I love the way you have put it together. Halloween is one of my most favorite times of the year!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So So CUTE!!!! Love it to pieces, halloween Tilda is adorable!!! The paper, tag, ribbon... totally WICKED!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet Halloween card! It isn't too early to think about our fall holidays, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!! She's just as sweet as can be!! I love Halloween and that ribbon is scrumptious here!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!